A gorgeous, colorful tattoo really pops up the skin, but the perfect aftercare is crucial to defend your skin from irritation, bacteria, and excessive inflammation.
From simple remedies to organic products, we’re revealing the natural ways for all skin tones to heal your tattoo that don’t involve harsh chemicals or thick and heavily scented body butters.
• Toning agents from ElderTree and Rosemary Extracts moisturise your tattoo skin and allow to breathe and heal.
• Tea tree oil soothes itching, burning, rashes and contagions.
• Using Coconut oil and Cocoa Butter helps soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin.
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Grapeseed oil and Vitamin E oil help to heal and moisturize the skin faster.
• Calendula, Chamomile and Aloe vera calm and soothe the itchy and inflamed tattoo skin.
And finally Shea butter should be used in top of one of the product above to protect and hydrate your tattoo.
Have questions about how to care for your tattooed skin ? Please contact us for more information.