- GIGARTINA SKOTTSBERGIIA red algae that deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness. Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates and air pollution. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- UNDARIA PINNATIFIDAA brown marine algae rich in iodine, iron, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. Composed of molecules known as Fucoidan, which play a unique role in maintaining skin. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while minimizing appearance of surface redness.
- MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERAA bioactive brown algae abundant in Fucoidan, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Purifies pores and visibly diminishes uneven skin texture. Plumps skin with anti-aging benefits and reduces redness.
- HYALURONIC ACIDA plant-derived polysaccharide found naturally in skin that holds water. This hydrophilic (water-loving) molecule delivers moisture without clogging pores. Instantly plumps fine lines and makes skin glow. Ideal for all skin types.
- SODIUM HYALURONATEA vegan ferment of Hyaluronic Acid. This water soluble salt is a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic Acid. Helps restore skin’s moisture barrier.
Hyaluronic Sea Serum
The Hyaluronic Sea Serum Hydrates, improves sign of aging, make all skin types looks brighter and firmer.
Organic, Natural, Vegan And More Cosmetics labels
How To Easily Recognize Certified Natural & Organic Cosmetics ?
Behind every label of approval for natural cosmetics stands the regular certification according to a recognised natural & organiccosmetics standard, carried out by an accredited certtifying organisation. Please see attached a definition of these cosmetics labels.