Holidays mean relishing the get-togethers, scrumptious foods, festivities, and spending phenomenal time on a dream vacation. But nothing dampens holiday cheer like excessive oily, dull or dry skin. To help you navigate the outing pitfalls, we have listed down the ways to preserve gorgeous skin consistently throughout the year.
1. Cleanse your skin regularly: Start your morning with a good cleansing routine; this will help keep your complexion blemishes and breakout free. While thoroughly washing your face at night to remove the whole-day dirt and makeup are among the best ways to get clearer skin.
2. Stay hydrated: Vacations can take a lot of you, especially when it comes to hydration. So be sure to drink enough water. And don’t forget about hydrating your skin on the outside with a well-formulated moisturizer, which will nourish your skin and make it look radiant and fresh.
3. No escape from sunscreen: It can be tempting to bare all and skimp on the sun cream and high SPF, but prolonged sun exposure can cause sunburns, wrinkles, spots, and reduce the skin elasticity. So, it’s as important as ever to apply sunscreen every day.
4. Beauty sleep is essential: A good night’s sleep of 7-8 hours can be quite challenging during holidays, but lack of sleep can lead to wrinkles and puffy eyes. Sound sleep decreases cortisol (stress hormone) level, which helps skin replenish and repair daytime damage.
5. Avoid sugary treats: High intake of added or processed sugar can cause wrinkles while alcoholic drinks also dry out the body. Enjoy treats in moderation and make sure you choose foods that contain more fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and less protein to get healthier and glowing skin.
Interested in learning more about keeping a healthy skin throughout the year ? Contact us here at XoeP for further details.