When it comes to creating an effective skincare routine, one must be careful choosing the right skincare products suited to your skin type.
Skin types differ from person to person, so their needs, and it can be tricky to find the appropriate products that’d be perfect for your skin. Let’s look at different skin types with the best suitable ingredients that can help you select one for your type.
- Normal Skin – is neither too dry nor too oily but has balanced sebum production. Normal skin is non-sensitive with good blood circulation. It is blemishes free with a smooth surface. Hyaluronic acid, green tea, and aloe vera blended skincare and beauty products maintain the contour of normal skin.
- Dry Skin – has flaky and rough surface texture. Dry skin easily gets irritated and may develop fine lines. The pores on this skin type are barely visible. Products containing antioxidants, glycerin, plant butter, and oils provide hydration to the dry skin.
- Oily Skin – has shiny and greasy appearance due to excess sebum production. This skin type may have enlarged pores and is prone to redness, blackheads, and acne breakouts. To control the excess sebum and to mattify the oily texture, products with glycolic acid or salicylic acid, grapeseed oil, and hemp seed oil are effective.
- Combination Skin – is the most common skin type, a mix of dry and oily skin. You’ll feel the dry cheeks with oily T-zone. This skin type breaks out and gets irritated easily. Sometimes enlarged pores also become visible. Products with hyaluronic acid and tea tree oil protect you against dry skin and clogged pores.
- Sensitive Skin – is actually a skin condition that blushes and flushes easily. The sensitive skin adversely reacts to new products and leaves the feeling of irritation and burning. Using the products containing aloe vera, chamomile extract, oatmeal, and shea butter is ideal.
Whatever your skin type is, the basic steps of skincare regimen – cleansing, moisturizing, and applying sunscreen – as skincare ritual works for everyone. Explore the myxeop.com to find the best suitable products for your skin type now!